About Me

My photo
Sublimity, OR, United States
****WELCOME FRIENDS****
I am artist of texture and color. I enjoy working with textiles, mixed media and the graphic arts. I am an avid cottage gardener with a love for pass along plants and big fluffy pink peonies and pink roses. Many of my tangible creations reflect my love of the garden and all its wonderful colors. I have been selling my creations online since 2002 beginning as a hobby. After 10 years I quit the day job to pursue my art as a full time passion.

15 April 2009

Blue Blog Party at Etsy Cottage Style

Etsy Cottage Style blog is having a blue blog party! Here are some blue pretties from my website Marionberry Cottage


Sweet bluebird tea cup pincushion


hand painted flower frog vase


Cameo roses display towel


hand painted vintage porcelain plate

15 comments:

Anonymous said...

Absolutely Beautiful!! I especially like the pin cushion!!
Have a wonderful day!
Love,
Marilyn

The French Bear said...

Debbi, I love the hand painted plate! You have lovely blue treasures! I am off to see what I can find blue in my house!!!
Margaret B

Tami @ Creative girl Vintage said...

Debbi...you have the best blues!!!
Very pretty...
xo Tami

Nice and Easy Antiques said...

Debbi, I LOVE that bluebird tea cup you used for your pincushion, so sweet!
Thank you for playing today!
Marcela

Dawn said...

Hi Debbi,

Thanks for posting such pretty lovelies for us to see! I enjoyed my visit... have a wonderful Blue Day!

Dawn xo

Anonymous said...

I love the plate my dad used to collect plates, I wish i had room to continue it.

Chris said...

Oh my heavens!! I absolutely LOVE all your sweet things!! What lovely treasures!! I am participating in the BLUE BLOG PARTY also please stop by and take a look.
Best wishes,
Chris
www.curbyscloset.com/blog/

debi said...

Oooooooo! Your blues are sooooo pretty! You have a beautiful blog.
Hugs, Debi

starrynightimpressions said...

blue, blue and more blue! I am loving all these blue blog posts. and yours is extra pretty :)
blessings,
starrydeborah

Unknown said...

Your peach plate is keen!

Kathy McElroy said...

What lovely little pretties.

Anne Fannie said...

I love your tea towels with the pink and blue. I went to your Etsy store and I didn't see it there. Do you have any more for sale with the pink and blue??
~Ann

Lynn said...

Beautiful blues Debbi, I am in love with the blue bird tea cup, going to keep my eye out for one like that :)

Unknown said...

A good site for you guys to check out is text link adds, you should do a search in google and you will see what I’m talking about.
Cottage Style

Suzanne in TX said...

Just stopping in to say "howdy from TX" via the Blue Blog Party--is it still going??
Love your choice of blue items!

Every Saturday

Where we reside

Where we reside

The Oregon Coastline

The Oregon Coastline