About Me

My photo
Sublimity, OR, United States
****WELCOME FRIENDS****
I am artist of texture and color. I enjoy working with textiles, mixed media and the graphic arts. I am an avid cottage gardener with a love for pass along plants and big fluffy pink peonies and pink roses. Many of my tangible creations reflect my love of the garden and all its wonderful colors. I have been selling my creations online since 2002 beginning as a hobby. After 10 years I quit the day job to pursue my art as a full time passion.

30 May 2009

7 AM walk in the garden

Yep, it was 7 am and I was out in my piece of the world admiring these fabulous Lupines! **giggle** I just had to share!! My cottage garden is starting to show her summer glory with a fragrant show of perennials including columbine, foxgloves, geum, dephinium, dianthus, and more! The lollipop crabapple tree just finished blooming, and she will be a bird paradise when those tiny apples ripen! The roses down the way are just starting to pop open and I have plugged in a few annuals here and there for color later in the season.


I hope you enjoyed a couple pics! I will be posting more thru out the season. This is the fifth year of this cottage garden and she should be showing all her glory!

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMGoodness... I can't believe it!! I just finished my post for today & it is a walk in my gardens too!!
I guess great minds think alike!!
I so love your gardens.... they are spectacular!!
Have a wonderful day my dear friend!!
Love,
Marilyn
xxoo

The French Bear said...

Beautiful lupins!!! We just put our flowers in the pots, we still had snow a week ago!!! Enjoyed seeing you garden!
Margaret B

Lisa said...

Beautiful I just Love them all!
Hugs, Lisa

Tara said...

Your garden is looking beautiful. This time of year everything looks so fresh and lively, before the heat of August brings on the droop. Have yourself a loveleigh weekend!

Sue said...

Wow! What do you feed those plants, they are simply gorgeous! Thank you for sharing.
Sue

Char said...

Debbi, your cottage garden looks beautiful. I love it and wish I could visit in person. I think it was well worth the wait and all the rain, Char

Unknown said...

Oh, Debbi, what a wonderful visit to your blog today. Gorgeous stuff you posted! Lovely garden, too!

Cheers!

Barb said...

Debbi, I have such Garden Envy it's terrible! I'm still fighting the early crop of dandelions! Beautiful garden. The love you have for it shows!

joyh82 said...

what a pretty garden you have. Love the accents you added to it too.

Wsprsweetly Of Cottages said...

What a beautiful garden...a great Wednesday post.
My little pillow arrived yesterday and I just LOVE it! I put it in a little childs wicker rocking chair in my living room...SO cute!
~smiles~
Mona

Anonymous said...

That is one gorgeous garden. SOOO creative and lovely, no surprise tho as you are like your garden!

Great list today on MaidenShade Matters, "How Long Can I Keep It? Shelf Lives for Common Foods".

xJ
MaidenShade.wordpress.com
DeStash.me

GwendolynKay said...

I LOVE YOUR GARDEN AREA! SO CHARMING!

Lori said...

I loved the photo of your birdbath with the hanging watering can. Can I have permission to copy this photo to show dh? I'd like to print it out strictly to be able to copy this design in my garden. I promise not to re-copy the photo. Thanks.

Every Saturday

Where we reside

Where we reside

The Oregon Coastline

The Oregon Coastline