About Me

My photo
Sublimity, OR, United States
****WELCOME FRIENDS****
I am artist of texture and color. I enjoy working with textiles, mixed media and the graphic arts. I am an avid cottage gardener with a love for pass along plants and big fluffy pink peonies and pink roses. Many of my tangible creations reflect my love of the garden and all its wonderful colors. I have been selling my creations online since 2002 beginning as a hobby. After 10 years I quit the day job to pursue my art as a full time passion.

23 May 2009

Memorial Day treasury surprise!


Happy Memorial Day weekend to all my blogging chums! I slept in for a change, well it was only 45 minutes later, but it felt good to not wake up to the alarm today. In my email was a nice surprise from Mary of Hoganfe Handbags, she had included one of my items in this treasury. Mary is a member of Etsy Cottage Style ning and also the etsy Cottage Style Street Team.

Thank you Mary for the honor!

9 comments:

Lisa said...

CONGRATS!!!
Happy Memorial Day!
Hugs, Lisa

Char said...

Happy Memorial Day Debbi, I hope you have a wonderful weekend. Lets enjoy our freedom this weekend and remember where it came from too, Char

Wsprsweetly Of Cottages said...

Congratulations!
Have a nice and peaceful weekend Debbi! :) Thank heavens I found you! You make blogging even more fun! I have your little "Thank you" right up at the top so all can see! LOTS of compliments!! I love you for doing my backgrounds and headers so beautifully!
Mona

♥Mimi♥ said...

What saddens me to deeply is the Decoration Day/Memorial Day has become a long weekend to so many young people. It's a time for beer and cook outs and nothing else. Let's all of us take the time to reflect on the meaning of the day.

My father, who served in WWII, would go to the cemetery each Memorial Day to place flags on the graves of the fallen soldiers. He did that until he was 87 years old and shortly thereafter, he passed away.

God bless America and God bless our troops.

Lady Katherine said...

I took a little tour of your blog. I love it! I do love the rose banner you have. I want one but want to use my grandmother's roses, and my china.

Shari @ My Cottage of Bliss said...

Debbi, I recently ordered one of the keepsake pillows from your Marionberry Cottage site. I am so thrilled with it that I want to show it off on my blog, as well as mention and link to all of your other sites in the post. Hope you don't mind. :)

My Crafty Cottage said...

Debbi, I've awarded you the "One Lovely Blog" Award stop my blog and grab the button:)
Blessings,
Kim

Anonymous said...

Good Morning, what a wonderful post. Your blog is just so pretty. I do admire it!

It's been a very challenging week here at MaidenShade. Working through blog issues, thinking of possible posts - and rueing the fact I'm not visiting everyone. Please, don't forget about me; )

Today's post is on some basics of HTML just in case that is something you're interested in. It does come in handy for working in blog posts, webpages, and listings if you have a store.

xJ
MaidenShade.wordpress.com

Becs said...

Hbbi, what a cute blog! I left you an award on my blog, so come by and pick it up! Becs

Every Saturday

Where we reside

Where we reside

The Oregon Coastline

The Oregon Coastline