About Me

My photo
Sublimity, OR, United States
****WELCOME FRIENDS****
I am artist of texture and color. I enjoy working with textiles, mixed media and the graphic arts. I am an avid cottage gardener with a love for pass along plants and big fluffy pink peonies and pink roses. Many of my tangible creations reflect my love of the garden and all its wonderful colors. I have been selling my creations online since 2002 beginning as a hobby. After 10 years I quit the day job to pursue my art as a full time passion.

14 June 2009

Happy Flag Day


Fly your flag today!

5 comments:

Dawn said...

Isn't that a beautiful picture! The sentiment on it is as timely now as when it was first made. I have a copy of it that is a Christmas ornamnet from a patriotic tree I did years ago. Thanks for sharing.
Dawn

Terry said...

Howdy
Happy Flag Day .
Thank you for sharing this beautiful card it is simply wonderful.
Blessings of joy to you.
Happy Trails

Lisa said...

Love the pic! Happy Flag Day!!
Hugs, Lisa

Becs said...

Hi Debbi, thanks for the comments on my blog. I love this little girl! Very cute! I just love all your goodies...waiting til payday...lol Becs

Wsprsweetly Of Cottages said...

Debbi...I put my flag up out front..and didn't do a post today..so...I need a swift kick!
Good for you for remembering.

Every Saturday

Where we reside

Where we reside

The Oregon Coastline

The Oregon Coastline