About Me

My photo
Sublimity, OR, United States
****WELCOME FRIENDS****
I am artist of texture and color. I enjoy working with textiles, mixed media and the graphic arts. I am an avid cottage gardener with a love for pass along plants and big fluffy pink peonies and pink roses. Many of my tangible creations reflect my love of the garden and all its wonderful colors. I have been selling my creations online since 2002 beginning as a hobby. After 10 years I quit the day job to pursue my art as a full time passion.

15 June 2009

Do you love roses?

Feast your eyes! I had the opportunity to visit Heirloom Rose Gardens with a friend this weekend! I took way too many pics to post here, but here a bunch of my faves! Below is a wonderful quotation that was on a sign in one of the themed gardens, it is so inspirational to me, I hope you enjoy the roses as much as I do!









To see more about Heirloom Rose Gardens, see the guest author post I did
on the French Cupboard blog

15 comments:

Cindy Shea said...

Thank you so much for this it was a real treat for me! Along with creating art, roses are my other passion. I have close to 50 bushes growing on my property. There are three places I have always wanted to visit...David Austin Roses in the UK, Jackson & Perkins and Heirloom! Thanks for the glimpse of this awesome place!
:)

blushing rose said...

OMG!! What breathtaking roses ... be still my heart! I love them. TY for sharing. TTFN ~Marydon

Anonymous said...

Absolutely Breath-taking!! I can't choose one over the other!
Beautiful Photography too...
Thanks for sharing!!
Love,
Marilyn
xxoo

Crystal said...

Wow, what gorgeous and life like photos. They are all beautiful. I just love roses of all kind. I have a Joseph's coat climbing rose to plant, right now. I am trying to pick the perfect location :)
Thanks for sharing!
Crystal

Char said...

Debbi, I would have loved to have been there. Each rose is perfect enough to be a picture. What a wonderful way to spend the day, Char

KellyKim said...

Hi Debbie,
Thanks for sharing such an beautiful ROSES!! I love Rose! I think all women love ROSE :)

Have a Fabulous day

Peace,
Kelly

Lisa said...

OH MY! I do love these Roses!
Lovely truly Lovely!
Hugs,Lisa

Martha's Favorites said...

I think I died and went to heaven! Thoses roses are stunning. You are so lucky, I have always wanted to see that garden. I have about 75 to 100 roses in my yard, you can never have too many. Thanks so much for sharing those pictures. They blessed my heart! Martha

Tara said...

Beautiful flowers! I can almost smell them through the screen!

Wsprsweetly Of Cottages said...

What fantastic pictures...I am wanting a better camera more and more...just beautiful!!
~smiles~

joyh82 said...

Beautiful Roses! Pretty garden.

Unknown said...

Oh Debbi, Thanks for taking me to see those roses. You'd think after working with flowers all day for 37 years I'd be tired of them, but nope. Every rose is different. You can also smell the fragrance wafting thru!

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh heavenly!
Beautiful..Happy Pink Day!

The Cutest Cottage Lamps said...

I just found your blog, coming from Mona at Wspr Sweetly of Cottages. Your blog is just beautiful AND you live in Oregon too! We are in Central Oregon, and don't have the roses you can grow on the West side! I love the images you have of flowers and flags...I am going to add you to my favorites list! Have a great week,
xxxooo
Marilyn

candy said...

Somehow came across your blog as Ive been blog hopping :) Thought Id say Hi :)
:)
candy

Every Saturday

Where we reside

Where we reside

The Oregon Coastline

The Oregon Coastline