About Me

My photo
Sublimity, OR, United States
****WELCOME FRIENDS****
I am artist of texture and color. I enjoy working with textiles, mixed media and the graphic arts. I am an avid cottage gardener with a love for pass along plants and big fluffy pink peonies and pink roses. Many of my tangible creations reflect my love of the garden and all its wonderful colors. I have been selling my creations online since 2002 beginning as a hobby. After 10 years I quit the day job to pursue my art as a full time passion.

15 September 2009

Some free images!

I have been busy busy creating for the upcoming holiday season, and have severely neglected having anything really interesting to blog about...so sorry friends!
On Sept 27th, I will be launching my new Christmas line for 2009 called
"A Cottage Christmas"

and there will be a giveaway at that time too, so stay tuned!

I know all of you LOVE free images, so I like to share a few now and then. So help yourself to any of these below!









Marionberry Cottage
celebrating the cottage lifestyle

15 comments:

Dawn said...

These images are so lovely! How kind of you to share.
Dawn

Martha's Favorites said...

Hi Debbi: I love all your pictures. One day I am going to figure out how to get them. In the mean time, I will enjoy them and your blog. Blessings, Martha

Twyla and Lindsey said...

I love all these images! Thank you so much for sharing. I look forward to seeing your new line! Have a wonderful week. Twyla

Vicki said...

Oh, my goodness, Debbi. You know I love free vintage images! Thank you so much! I always smile widely when I look at my beautiful blog banner you created for me. Vicki

Lisa said...

Thanks these are super cute!
Hugs, Lisa

joyh82 said...

Beautiful, I love that last image the most..can't wait to see what you have for christmas.

Wsprsweetly Of Cottages said...

You Sweetie!! I saved every single one of them! :) Just precious and those ROSES! Debbi...thank you SO much! (We ARE going to make a Christmas background...right?) :)
Hugs..Yes..and another for my future Christmas bloggy background!
Mona :)

Wendy McDonagh-Valentine said...

Your free images are absolutely wonderful!! Thank you so much for sharing them with us. : )

~ Wendy
http://Crickleberrycottage.blogspot.com/

Francie...The Scented Cottage Studio said...

Well I am sooo happy I stopped by!

LOVE your cottage too.

(())

Melissa/Piney Rose said...

Thank so much for the free images - I love them!

GwendolynKay said...

This is my first visit to your blog, what a delight to find the lovely free images. I definately saved a few. Thank you for sharing. You have a lovely blog!
Blessings!

Anonymous said...

Thanks, Debi! ♥

Karla said...

Thank you so much for the lovely images!

Unknown said...

hay! I love yous pictures! Can I use then for a sale in my cards?

Unknown said...

Yours pictures are lovely! Can i use them, if i would sale my cards?

Every Saturday

Where we reside

Where we reside

The Oregon Coastline

The Oregon Coastline