About Me

My photo
Sublimity, OR, United States
****WELCOME FRIENDS****
I am artist of texture and color. I enjoy working with textiles, mixed media and the graphic arts. I am an avid cottage gardener with a love for pass along plants and big fluffy pink peonies and pink roses. Many of my tangible creations reflect my love of the garden and all its wonderful colors. I have been selling my creations online since 2002 beginning as a hobby. After 10 years I quit the day job to pursue my art as a full time passion.

16 October 2009

a new look and a new format...

When seasons change, for me it is often a time of reflection of what can be done better. Sometimes change is good! A less summery background and banner, but I still have to have some pink no matter what time of year. I also have decided to no longer mix my personal blog with business, as I think I may confuse many with all I have going on with my website, my graphic art biz and my etsy shops, all with different names...I actually had some of my bloggie friends tell me they were confused!

So on that note....I have set up a biz blog named Marionberry Cottage, (the name of my web biz). There I will feature new projects, new listings, sales, specials, etc. It's gonna be all biz over there, so I will be able to bring you the latest buzz, and I will feature some other sellers that I think you may be interested in too. You can "swing over" there by clicking on the badge at the right. Make sure to follow me there too to get the latest scoop.

Now, for this blog, it is here to stay! I am going to focus on the other side of me and just what makes me tick! Most of you don't know I am Star Trek fan:) --now you do LOL. I plan to share the non-biz side of my travels, fab finds ,family, friends, cottage garden and my passion for pink roses. So much to share, and I hope to be blogging more often
see you soon!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have seen most all the Star Trek movies... Why?? My daughter was a huge fan so when they were on Mom got to watch them.....
Your new blog look is beautiful. I love the suttle pink background. It reminds me of damask fabric!!
Nice job!!
Have a Great Day!
Love,
Marilyn

Sheila said...

Very big trekie here. From the earliest ones to the very last movie. I like John Luke as much as Kurk.. I liked them all. I love the new blog look it is very soft and inviteing.

Rita said...

Dear Debbie,
I love the new look of your blog. I guess it conveys a more homey feeling than before and the soft colors and header pic make it much more inviting.
With warmest wishes
rita

That shabby Pink Girl said...

Hi Debbie
i like the look of your new Blog, I will be contacting you soon, I want to get started on a new Do~a change~~something new! you know what I mean!
Have a great week
marian elizabeth

Jil~Say It With Roses said...

Oh my, I would not have guessed you for a Star Trek fan....that is great! I watched it with my children.
I love your new blog and your pretty banner, so homey and cozy!
Have a wonderful week!
Jil

Every Saturday

Where we reside

Where we reside

The Oregon Coastline

The Oregon Coastline