About Me

My photo
Sublimity, OR, United States
****WELCOME FRIENDS****
I am artist of texture and color. I enjoy working with textiles, mixed media and the graphic arts. I am an avid cottage gardener with a love for pass along plants and big fluffy pink peonies and pink roses. Many of my tangible creations reflect my love of the garden and all its wonderful colors. I have been selling my creations online since 2002 beginning as a hobby. After 10 years I quit the day job to pursue my art as a full time passion.

13 February 2010

Valentine swaps!


I was involved in a couple of very fun swaps this year and I am going to share them with my blogging friends!

The first one is a swap that was organized by Dolly of 

this is what I sent her
 
a heart shape mixing bowl loaded with goodies
and a handmade tussie mussie!



this is what she sent me

  
a pretty handmade card, salt dough hearts, a heart ornament candy and assorted vintage buttons and gems

NEXT...the other swap...at Etsy Cottage Style Ning This was a Secret Valentine Friend swap where it is a secret who you are getting your gift from
My secret friend was Sherri Pruitt and this is what she sent me!


Hand made felt items, chocolate truffles (yum),cookie and cupcake mixes, coffee mug with coffee, candle even a little heart picture frame!

My secret friend I sent to was Carmen Mays
and this is what I sent her!

Carmen likes pink Victorian things so I made her a soft lacy tussie mussie filled with chocolates and her favorite candy is peanut butter fudge.I couldn't find it anywhere to buy, so I made some for her at 
home and decorated a pretty little box. Also a gift box of gardenia bath products, and few other fun things.

This year was fun fun fun. I love swaps! Now on to Easter.....

15 comments:

Kansas Amy said...

Looks like you had some great swaps. Have you found a good Easter swap? Looking for one myself!

Stop by to visit me: http://creativeinkansasblogspot.com

debi said...

Very pretty! Valentine colors just make for the prettiest swaps! lol

Karen said...

My first on-line swaps and I had a great time too! Everything looks just yummy! Very pretty!
Happy Valentines Day!
Karen
Some days are diamonds

Anonymous said...

Wishing You a Wonderful Valentine's Day!
Love,
Marilyn
xxoo

Ginger said...

Love, love, love it all!!! Wasn't this fun? I participated also. You did a good job.

Ginger

LuLu Kellogg said...

You got some lovely things!
I just participated in a swap and it was wonderful! I am going to make sure to participate in more!

Happy Heart Day Sweetie ♥

Terri Morse said...

Debbie, I so enjoyed my visit today! Thanks for sharing all the wonderful romantic goodies. Have a lovely Valentine's Day! Terri

Connie said...

Yes, we must have talked before, sweetpea, because I wouldn't forget someone in Sublimity, OR. I also love marionberry pie when we go to McGrath's Fish House for dinner. Love Bunny and I eat one together. It's my favorite restaurant because I love fish. Nice to chat again.
xoxo,
Conie

A Fanciful Life said...

Debbi, everything on your blog is so fabulous. I'm glad I found you too! Enjoy your Valentine's Day.

xoxo
Sharon :-)

jen said...

How sweet are your treasures! Have a Happy Valentine's Day full of LOVE and laughter!
luvs and glitter
~jen

Claudia said...

What wonderful treasures you two exchanged! Such fun, isn't it? Happy Valentine's Day!

Shirley said...

I enjoyed my first Valentine Swap that you put together. It was fun and I enjoyed the excitement of waiting for the postman. We are all like little kids at Valentine's. You have so many pretties. Thank you again for making my first swap so much fun.

Sweet Bee Cottage said...

Now how fun is that! What wonderful treats you gave and received! Sweet!

Happy Valentine's Day!

Americana Lady said...

Such cute items overflowing every where! My first swap and I loved it! Joan @Americana By Candlelight

Mrs. Cherry Heart said...

Deb thank you for joining my swap....it was so fun having you as my partner! I loved every sweet thing you sent!

Hugz, Dolly

Every Saturday

Where we reside

Where we reside

The Oregon Coastline

The Oregon Coastline