About Me

My photo
Sublimity, OR, United States
****WELCOME FRIENDS****
I am artist of texture and color. I enjoy working with textiles, mixed media and the graphic arts. I am an avid cottage gardener with a love for pass along plants and big fluffy pink peonies and pink roses. Many of my tangible creations reflect my love of the garden and all its wonderful colors. I have been selling my creations online since 2002 beginning as a hobby. After 10 years I quit the day job to pursue my art as a full time passion.

04 July 2010

Happy 4th of July


God Bless America
May her flag forever wave

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Hey Debbi! Hope your havin a star-spangled day! Love your vintage
4th image. LOL...We think too much alike....I chose the same one!
I'm off to put up the Market banner for tomorrow.
See ya.

Shirley said...

I hope you are enjoying your day. I am catching up on my reading before we go to our daughter'e. I had a virus trying to attack my computer here at home, we got it fixed and everything is well. Have a safe and wonderful day. Your Missouri Friend.

Art From The heart said...

hello deb, Hope you are having a sparkling 4th of July.
It's 90 here in Michigan, hot but I have to remember what March is like !
Hugs, Amy

Every Saturday

Where we reside

Where we reside

The Oregon Coastline

The Oregon Coastline