About Me

My photo
Sublimity, OR, United States
****WELCOME FRIENDS****
I am artist of texture and color. I enjoy working with textiles, mixed media and the graphic arts. I am an avid cottage gardener with a love for pass along plants and big fluffy pink peonies and pink roses. Many of my tangible creations reflect my love of the garden and all its wonderful colors. I have been selling my creations online since 2002 beginning as a hobby. After 10 years I quit the day job to pursue my art as a full time passion.

03 September 2010

my pink details from the garden

So I shared some white from the garden last week....last evening I grabbed my camera to seek out all the pink. What I found was the pallet our creator presents in pink has so more much detail I had not noticed before. I took lots of photos, but just a few were presentable...Enjoy!

tiny upright fuchsia

Cosmos "sonata"

pale pink hollyhock

Mary rose


"kiss me over the garden gate"

garden pinks (dianthus)

did you see the bee in this pic??...
click on the pic to see full size

12 comments:

From The Heart said...

I just finished looking at your beautiful pink flowers. Pink is my favorite color. I really enjoy your blog, and look at it often.
Blessings
Shirleyhuskiess

Vicki said...

Hi, Debbi, my friend,
You have a charming cottage garden. Those hollyhocks are especially making me smile. Your pinks and whites are both gorgeous. Happy September!! Vicki

Unknown said...

Hi Debbie,
I just found your blog , you have a beautiful garden , I am juat starting to get a small cottage garden going , hopfully it will be pretty next year.
Sharon
Sharon's Wannabe Cottage

fannipauline said...

You are one very talented lady in so very many ways.....You amaze me with all of your talents. I love the pictures of your flowers and enjoy your Blog.....
Hugs....Pauline

Cherry Chick said...

Oh Debbi...What a beautiful garden your must have. All of your Pinks are wonderful. I just love fuschias and so wish I could keep them alive here in FL. Pink is my favorite color, too. Thanks so much for sharing with us all.

Cindy Adkins said...

Oh my gosh, Debbi, Your flowers are breathtaking!!! I had a special miracle happen to me...I hope you'll see it over on my I Owe it All to Him blog...Sending blessings your way...
Hugs
xox

Denise@alloverroses said...

Debbi, your flowers are so beautiful. The pale pink holly hocks are amazing. My beautiful pillow just arrived. Thank you so much. Happy Pink Saturday!
Denise

The LadyBugs Garden said...

What a lovely garden...these flowers are so beautiful. Pinks are my favorite!

Deborah aka Miss Bee said...

I think God likes pink, too...don't you?

Deborah in NC

Linens Lace and Lattes said...

Love love love hollyhocks...especially pink one's!
deb
linenslaceandlattes

Unknown said...

OOOHHH Debbi, What pretty pinks you have in the garden.

Unknown said...

So beautiful, Debbi. I love Hollyhocks and Fushia. My grandmother used to call them "dancing ballerinas". Lovely.

Every Saturday

Where we reside

Where we reside

The Oregon Coastline

The Oregon Coastline