About Me

My photo
Sublimity, OR, United States
****WELCOME FRIENDS****
I am artist of texture and color. I enjoy working with textiles, mixed media and the graphic arts. I am an avid cottage gardener with a love for pass along plants and big fluffy pink peonies and pink roses. Many of my tangible creations reflect my love of the garden and all its wonderful colors. I have been selling my creations online since 2002 beginning as a hobby. After 10 years I quit the day job to pursue my art as a full time passion.

17 June 2011

OMG look at this hat!

This was just on Yahoo news! Now this is a lover of pink roses I would say...
I am copying and pasting the short article ...she certainly does need use her hand to hold it up. I wonder if her neck ached a little too.....


Model Anneka-Tanaka-Svenska poses for the media in a lavish costume and head piece on the first day of the Royal Ascot horse race meeting at Ascot, England, Tuesday, June, 14, 2011. Ascot is celebrating its 300 years of horse racing at the Royal Racecourse, that began when Britain's Queen Anne spotted an open heath suitable for racing, with the first race run in August 1711, and a prize of some 100 guineas. (AP Photo/Alastair Grant)

6 comments:

Brenda ~ The Heminger Farmhouse said...

Wow, that is some hat! My neck hurts just looking at it, LOL :) But I do love those gorgeous roses

Have a great weekend :)

Warmest hugs, Brenda

Doni said...

Wow, what a hat!! I just picture Lucy Ricardo trying to make it down the stairs on the stage and keeping up with HER huge hat!!! I like this hat better than Lucy's!!!!
Blessings, Doni

Anonymous said...

Love the Lucy Ricardo comparison!!

Come on over to my blog as I am having a Southern Belle Giveaway!!
Marilyn

deb said...

Holly Guacamole!! I sure hope a strong breeze doesn't come up, she'll break her neck!
Very pretty though.
*hugs*Deb

Linda said...

That's quite the hat! I don't suppose she wore it very long though...I'm seeing a very stiff neck in her future!

Art From The heart said...

Now That's a hat.....I think ?
Hugs, Amy

Every Saturday

Where we reside

Where we reside

The Oregon Coastline

The Oregon Coastline