About Me

My photo
Sublimity, OR, United States
****WELCOME FRIENDS****
I am artist of texture and color. I enjoy working with textiles, mixed media and the graphic arts. I am an avid cottage gardener with a love for pass along plants and big fluffy pink peonies and pink roses. Many of my tangible creations reflect my love of the garden and all its wonderful colors. I have been selling my creations online since 2002 beginning as a hobby. After 10 years I quit the day job to pursue my art as a full time passion.

20 July 2011

Preview.....summer re-purpose projects

Getting my rear in gear the last few weeks to get some of the re-purpose projects on my list done. I thought I would share a preview.  One of my fave things to do during the dog daze of summer, is sitting out on the patio giving new life and a new purpose to these cast offs....So stay tuned I will reveal them as I get them completed....

Here are the before pics....


lamp base

wood box

Cane seat chair

copper silver plate

Silver plate  vanity set and crystal decanter

I am almost done with a couple of them, in fact maybe a couple of them this weekend will be the revealed:)


6 comments:

Debbie-Dabble Blog and A Debbie-Dabble Christmas said...

Can't wait to see what you have done with these treasures!!
I am sure they came out stunning!!

Hugs,
Debbie

Anonymous said...

Can't wait to see what you have thought to do with it all!! Maybe I will get some inspiration...
Have a Great Day!
Marilyn

Art From The heart said...

Great pieces to work with. can't wait to see what you do.
Hugs

deb said...

Great pieces! Anxious to see the reveal♥
*hugs*deb

Linda said...

Oh I can't wait to see what you do with them all!!

Anonymous said...

Debbi, I had that exact same cherub lamp base several years ago and I made it into a bird bath. Used a large old silverplate plate as the bath part. Sold it on ebay. :)

Every Saturday

Where we reside

Where we reside

The Oregon Coastline

The Oregon Coastline