About Me

My photo
Sublimity, OR, United States
****WELCOME FRIENDS****
I am artist of texture and color. I enjoy working with textiles, mixed media and the graphic arts. I am an avid cottage gardener with a love for pass along plants and big fluffy pink peonies and pink roses. Many of my tangible creations reflect my love of the garden and all its wonderful colors. I have been selling my creations online since 2002 beginning as a hobby. After 10 years I quit the day job to pursue my art as a full time passion.

05 February 2012

It's Market Monday over at 
Etsy Cottage Style Blog!


Time for some serious cottage style shopping!
Click on the pic to get there


4 comments:

Sherry from Alabama said...

I love your little vintage "Market Day" postcard. Today is market day for me too. Supermarket that is. :) I'm going over to your Etsy shop now to check out what you've creating. Hope you have a blessed week!

starrynightimpressions said...

Love the music Deb!

Linda Carole Bloom said...

I was so sorry to hear about your Angel, we miss them so much after we have to let them go . . .
I am hosting my first giveaway to celebrate publication of my apron and story in apronology mag.
http://houseofbeautifuldogs.blogspot.com/2012/02/fancy-apron-giveaway.html
Hope your week is good, Love, Linda

Chris said...

Hi Debbi, just stopping by to say how delightful your blog is. Thanks so much for sharing. I have recently found your blog and am now following you, and will visit often. Please stop by my blog and perhaps you would like to follow me also. Have a wonderful day. Hugs, Chris
http://chelencarter-retiredandlovingit.blogspot.com/

Every Saturday

Where we reside

Where we reside

The Oregon Coastline

The Oregon Coastline