About Me

My photo
Sublimity, OR, United States
****WELCOME FRIENDS****
I am artist of texture and color. I enjoy working with textiles, mixed media and the graphic arts. I am an avid cottage gardener with a love for pass along plants and big fluffy pink peonies and pink roses. Many of my tangible creations reflect my love of the garden and all its wonderful colors. I have been selling my creations online since 2002 beginning as a hobby. After 10 years I quit the day job to pursue my art as a full time passion.

23 May 2012

Lilian is Two

Opening nana's brag book once again....Little Lilian just turned two. Little gem was potty trained 2 weeks before her birthday. Basically she watched the older kids and decided she was ready. Now that's what you call easy potty training.
Big sister Lynsie 4 1/2yrs is the "drama queen" while Lilian is the "firecracker". Lynsie says she is "Monkey see" and Lilian is "monkey do"....

Below are the latest pics of Lilian. Wonderful photography!



we call her the "flower picker". She can pick a full bouquet before you notice what just happened.
 

and we can't leave out a recent pic of Lynsie!



12 comments:

Shirley said...

Hi Debbi, They really grow up so fast when you think about it and wonder where the time has gone. Your grand daughters are both adorable. Have a great day. Your Missouri Friend.

Carrie@comfortablycarriedaway said...

I bet you have your hands full with those two! My day will come. Looking at the pictures of your garden...I never did get those seeds from you:(

jerry said...

Ha la stessa età della mia bimba Iris. Baci JERRY Traslate: she have the same age of my little girl Iris... she is beutiful Kiss JERRY Sorry but i dont now english

Dieneke said...

Congratulations.
Beautiful pictures!

Wsprsweetly Of Cottages said...

What an adorable child!! :)

Julia said...

She is adorable. :)

Marilyn Broggie said...

Hi Debbi, aren't grandkids THE BEST! Yours are so sweet! Also what a beautiful bird bath you have! Have a great week,
xoxo
Marilyn

Arkwind said...

Hi Debbie,

Your blog is amazing! Some of the things in your cottage are beautiful.

I was wondering if you would like to join my new Cottage Forum. You have such a vibrant personality and we need people like you to share your experiences on our new forum.

I know it doesn't have a huge post count currently but hopefully if we get a few people who really love their cottage like you do, we can make a really interesting discussion board.

You can promote your site to your hearts content on our forum as well seen as we share the same audience. And i'm sure our readers would love to see some of the design idea's you have implemented in your cottage!

We would love to have you on board!

Regards & Talk To You Soon

Adam

Linda Carole Bloom said...

Love her purple sandals, and also the sparkly pink top on Linsie!

Bumpkin Hill said...

awww they are both totally precious, love your blog, so glad to have found you. Catherine x

Unknown said...

Debbi, for some reason I thought you & I were following one another ... guess not.

Your gr-kid-lings are just adorable. Love those beautiful smiles.

I just visited your Marionberry shop. Of course, Marionberry pie & jams are my very favorite, being from WA ST.

Your creations in your shop are absolutely breathtaking! A couple items I adored were already sold. You are one of a few that I consider the best designer(s). Will be keeping an eye on your shop.

Have a beautiful day ~
TTFN ~
Marydon

Brenda said...

Your granddaughters are so delightful. Lillian is a very smart little girl to take the direction of the older kids. I've always said to never rush a child to potty train. They know when they are ready. It's great that she was ready so early. I'm sure the mother is delighted! Your little Lynsie is also so beautiful. Her beautiful smile makes me smile!! Your photos are the best. What great memories these will bring back when you view them later in life.
YOU are a very BLESSED grandmother!
Brenda

Every Saturday

Where we reside

Where we reside

The Oregon Coastline

The Oregon Coastline