About Me

My photo
Sublimity, OR, United States
****WELCOME FRIENDS****
I am artist of texture and color. I enjoy working with textiles, mixed media and the graphic arts. I am an avid cottage gardener with a love for pass along plants and big fluffy pink peonies and pink roses. Many of my tangible creations reflect my love of the garden and all its wonderful colors. I have been selling my creations online since 2002 beginning as a hobby. After 10 years I quit the day job to pursue my art as a full time passion.

19 May 2009

Tour of the Red Bench


I just did a guest author post on The French Cupboard about this amazing antique store.
Interested? Click on the link or the pic above and pop over for a great read!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks wonderful... I'll check it out!!
Have a great day!!
Love,
Marilyn
xxoo

Lisa said...

Cool Thanks for sharing! Great teaser pic!
Hugs, Lisa

Nice and Easy Antiques said...

That looks like a place where I could spend some time in...well a long time actually!

Anonymous said...

Good morning! I'm stopping by to say hello. I've posted a nice message today, IMHO anyway. Have a look.

Gosh that place is just fabulous, thanks for sharing it.

xJ
MaidenShade.wordpress.com

Journal Swag said...

Hi Debbi! I checked out your post on French Cupboard too. Very well done! I haven't seen Donna or Red Bench in forever, shame on me 4 miles away! Looks great! Thanks for sharing.

Sheila

{Bellamere Cottage} said...

Whew........doesn't that look like fun! I'm going to go visit that site for sure......

I've had a great time visiting your blog. Lots of pretty cottage style here! You don't live too far from me.....I'm in the NW too.

Warm blessings,
Spencer

Mimi's Rose Chenille Boutique said...

Hi Debbi ~ I am so glad to be back and able to have some time to look at your beautiful blog!

I sure wish I could actually visit the "Red Bench". I could spend forever and a day in this wonderful shop! Thanks so much for sharing the wonderful pics.

Have a great Memorial Day Weekend! Oh, almost forgot ~ I am having a great sale on my website 35% OFF Everything until Monday at midnight, the fabrics are on sale too!

Mimi

Every Saturday

Where we reside

Where we reside

The Oregon Coastline

The Oregon Coastline