About Me

My photo
Sublimity, OR, United States
****WELCOME FRIENDS****
I am artist of texture and color. I enjoy working with textiles, mixed media and the graphic arts. I am an avid cottage gardener with a love for pass along plants and big fluffy pink peonies and pink roses. Many of my tangible creations reflect my love of the garden and all its wonderful colors. I have been selling my creations online since 2002 beginning as a hobby. After 10 years I quit the day job to pursue my art as a full time passion.

16 August 2009

Lynsie's visit

It has been a while since Lynsie paid a visit to nana's blog. She got to stay overnight and has been busy after church today helping water the "flauw wers"


Lynsie found just the right size of watering can for the task at hand...

we must tend to this side of the porch as we follow nana with the hose

..and tend to the other side too....

...it is a really big job watering.....

11 comments:

Martha's Favorites said...

Your grandbaby is so cute. My grandson loves to water at his grandma's house too. Love her dress. What a fun day!

DollsAndSpooks said...

hi adorable! she is so pretty!

charmedwishes18.blogspot.com

Lisa said...

Super cute! I know you had fun!!!
Hugs, Lisa

Shabby Cottage Shops said...

Hi, just how precious are these pictures!!! I know you will cherish this moment forever!

Have a wonderful week!

Debra

Mary Ann said...

Love that sweet dress!

Anonymous said...

What an adorable child in her little pink dress & her bare feet!! How sweet....
Lov,
Marilyn
xxoo

Vicki said...

Oh, Debbie, she is a doll! What sweet pictures of Lynsie with that precious pink dress and sweet watering can. I know she has a lot of fun when she visits with you. Have a great week. Vicki

Mary said...

Precious little girl! How I love my sweet grandgirls...they are a delight. She looks so pretty in pink!

Mary

Francie...The Scented Cottage Studio said...

oh I NEEEED a sweet helper like that...

Molly Mo's said...

Thanks for visiting my blog and I'm so glad you're going to make it to the show! Please be sure to stop and say hi to me! Your little granddaughter is precious, you're so blessed!

Diane

BALLET NEWS said...

Too cute ! thank you for sharing your great blog, best wishes

Every Saturday

Where we reside

Where we reside

The Oregon Coastline

The Oregon Coastline