About Me

My photo
Sublimity, OR, United States
****WELCOME FRIENDS****
I am artist of texture and color. I enjoy working with textiles, mixed media and the graphic arts. I am an avid cottage gardener with a love for pass along plants and big fluffy pink peonies and pink roses. Many of my tangible creations reflect my love of the garden and all its wonderful colors. I have been selling my creations online since 2002 beginning as a hobby. After 10 years I quit the day job to pursue my art as a full time passion.

17 January 2010

my latest finds and art projects

Some of you may not have popped over to my biz blog yet, but it is all about the web business I have with my textile art. Well, I do a little vintage collecting and a tiny bit of mixed media too. I been doing some Valentine projects which are some of my faves~I entered a challenge with an English cottage pillow I made. You can read about it over there too.
Here are some of the fun finds and creations~its all pink!



 

 

 



4 comments:

LuLu Kellogg said...

I am drooling over all this pink!

Just beautiful Debbi!

LuLu~*xoxo

CIELO said...

Oh I love all those rosy creations, particularly that pretty bag! Wish I could make something as lovely as that... ;)

cielo

CIELO said...

Oh, and I forgot to tell you I have added you to our blog list as you requested... come visit us!

cielo

Barbara Jean said...

Debbi
Everything is so lovely.

Blessings on your week

barbara jean

Every Saturday

Where we reside

Where we reside

The Oregon Coastline

The Oregon Coastline