About Me

My photo
Sublimity, OR, United States
****WELCOME FRIENDS****
I am artist of texture and color. I enjoy working with textiles, mixed media and the graphic arts. I am an avid cottage gardener with a love for pass along plants and big fluffy pink peonies and pink roses. Many of my tangible creations reflect my love of the garden and all its wonderful colors. I have been selling my creations online since 2002 beginning as a hobby. After 10 years I quit the day job to pursue my art as a full time passion.

21 June 2010

Vintage Alphabet Party June


For the month of June, the challenge was to find something vintage that began with the letters I, J, and/or K
Certainly got me thinking---I came up with JARDIN which is French for garden, and ended being able to use all three letters!

Since many of my digital creations from vintage Images include French words, and I create lots of Keepsake pillows, and repurpose vintage Jewelry in designing them..here are a few examples



hope you enjoyed! this was so fun~



6 comments:

Dandelion and Daisy said...

You do such beautiful work, love it!

Vicki said...

Hi, Debbi,
I enjoyed seeing your lovely creations as always. The pillows with vintage images and jewels and the lovely tags~all were wonderful. Have a delightful week~ Vicki

Celestina Marie said...

Hi Debbi,
My goodness simply beautiful. Your work is amazing. I love it all.

Thank you for stopping by.
Hugs, Celestina Marie

Vintage Porcelain Art By Amy Enright said...

I love your blog! how clever to use Jardin for "J"! I just turned in my RSVP! I'm wracking my brain for what I'll post!
Just beautiful!
Amy

Unknown said...

Debbi your creations are just lovely. I so love vintage images and you have used some pretty ones.
I loved seeing where you create all these pretties. it's a lovely space.
hugs

Niesz Vintage Home said...

Beautiful JARDIN items! The pillows are really lovely.

Kimberly :-)

Every Saturday

Where we reside

Where we reside

The Oregon Coastline

The Oregon Coastline