About Me

My photo
Sublimity, OR, United States
****WELCOME FRIENDS****
I am artist of texture and color. I enjoy working with textiles, mixed media and the graphic arts. I am an avid cottage gardener with a love for pass along plants and big fluffy pink peonies and pink roses. Many of my tangible creations reflect my love of the garden and all its wonderful colors. I have been selling my creations online since 2002 beginning as a hobby. After 10 years I quit the day job to pursue my art as a full time passion.

02 July 2009

Christmas in July

Wasn't quite sure if I wanted to start creating for Christmas before summer started, but thought what the heck--its mostly pink stuff that I love to sew anyway! So I decided to make an exclusive offering just for the month of JULY. Then I will pull back and not offer Christmas items again until after labor day. So click on the pics below to see what is offered now and get an idea of
styles to come for the holidays!



for more cottage pretties for you and your home
visit
Marionberry Cottage.com

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Debbi, these are beautiful! I am looking at a stocking myself that I made last year for me and was contemplating getting an early start on making some more. Lovely!

Have a great week!

Anonymous said...

These are just Beautiful! They take my breath away... so Romantic Cottag!!
Love,
Marilyn
xxoo

Lynn said...

You are the second person this morning already that mentioned Christmas...waaaaaa...what a thought :) I understand you have to plan ahead when creating for a business though. Hope you have had a great holiday weekend:)

blushing rose said...

Your creations are absolutely lovely. So chic ... TTFN ~Marydon

Lisa said...

Oh I've been thinking of having a pink Christmas! I'll run over and take a look!!
Hugs, Lisa

Every Saturday

Where we reside

Where we reside

The Oregon Coastline

The Oregon Coastline