About Me

My photo
Sublimity, OR, United States
****WELCOME FRIENDS****
I am artist of texture and color. I enjoy working with textiles, mixed media and the graphic arts. I am an avid cottage gardener with a love for pass along plants and big fluffy pink peonies and pink roses. Many of my tangible creations reflect my love of the garden and all its wonderful colors. I have been selling my creations online since 2002 beginning as a hobby. After 10 years I quit the day job to pursue my art as a full time passion.

08 July 2009

Just all pink

With most of my roses taking a break right now, the many shades of pink are still going just fine. So I picked a bouquet that was "just pink", so thought I should plop them in a "just pink" vase. I added a few "pinks" (dianthus) and a some soft baby's breath. Nope I am not a floral designer (does it show? LOL) but I do love fresh flowers and wanted to share on this lovely morning!
Roses shown are Abraham Darby, Mary Rose and Glamis Castle

8 comments:

Char said...

Debbi, so pretty in pink and lovely too. I should post a picture of my poor roses, that would be enough to scare even someone with a brown thumb!! Yours are gorgeous, at least I can come in here and enjoy the garden, Char

blushing rose said...

.. and you did a bang up job! Gorgeous. TTFN ~Marydon

Anonymous said...

Ya' don't have to be a professional to know what pleases the eye. This bouquet pleases my eyes!!
Love,
Marilyn

joyh82 said...

What beautiful roses!

Lisa said...

Very Lovely!!
Hugs, Lisa

Carol said...

Such beautiful roses! I love the Abraham Darby roses, their frgrance is divine.
Carol

Martha's Favorites said...

Love you roses, you do a great job, don't kid yourself. Love the tea cup. You can never have enough of thoses! Thanks for always being so creative. Martha

Pink Slippers said...

Thank you for the sweet comment on my blog about my new little Ruby. She really is a wonderful baby.
Wendy

Every Saturday

Where we reside

Where we reside

The Oregon Coastline

The Oregon Coastline