About Me

My photo
Sublimity, OR, United States
****WELCOME FRIENDS****
I am artist of texture and color. I enjoy working with textiles, mixed media and the graphic arts. I am an avid cottage gardener with a love for pass along plants and big fluffy pink peonies and pink roses. Many of my tangible creations reflect my love of the garden and all its wonderful colors. I have been selling my creations online since 2002 beginning as a hobby. After 10 years I quit the day job to pursue my art as a full time passion.

21 June 2009

Lots of new items this week!

I have been so busy!
I just added 19 new items to my website today!

Marionberry Cottage

here is a peek at 3 of them!~Moonlight and Roses Keepsake pillow~


~Country Cottage Oven dress kitchen towel~


~Jumbo summer porch pillow sham~

Lots more to see! Pop by for a visit soon!

Marionberry Cottage.com

I am always looking for your imput!
Feel free to leave me comments of what you like or what you would like to see
Leave your comments here or on my website





6 comments:

Lisa said...

Love it! The green pillow is esp. lovely!
Hugs, Lisa

Lynn said...

Your work is always the best Debbi and I know first hand the quality of it. I can't believe how much sewing you have done, I will have to go see the rest of your latest items. I love that little dress.

Anonymous said...

I love all 3.... Your work is exquisite!! Where do you find the time????
Have a Great Evening!!
Love,
Marilyn
xxoo

Debbi said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Debbi said...

I love to design, create, and sew! So it is easy to find the time when the muse is there LOL

Barbara Jean said...

Debbi,
Lovely treasures. Glad i found you.

blessings,
Barbara Jean

Every Saturday

Where we reside

Where we reside

The Oregon Coastline

The Oregon Coastline